The Wyoming Accountability in Education Act (WAEA) requires school districts to post information and performance data about their schools for public review. See below for information about each of our schools.
Assessment Review and Accreditation
School Comprehensive Plans
- Arvada K-6 Elementary School - 2018-2019 Comprehensive Plan
- Clearmont K-12 School in Sheridan County School District #3 met the Wyoming Department of Education expectations for performance, so there is no requirement for a comprehensive plan for 2018–2019.
- Arvada Elementary School
- Clearmont Elementary School
- Arvada-Clearmont Junior High School
- Arvada-Clearmont Senior High School
Early Literacy Plan